(Stencil view as per Visio 2007)
Visio shapes and symbols for you to create drawings of domestic and industrial electrical installations, lighting plans, wiring plans, power generation and distribution, process control and fire and security systems.
All the shapes have connection points at suitable locations. Use the standard Visio connector tool
to join the shapes.
Some shapes have a right-click menu e.g. many of the switches symbols have a menu to
select open or closed contacts (and the switch moves - you can use this to animate the switches).
All shapes have custom properties for manufacturer's data, part numbers etc. so that you can create BOM (bill of materials), parts lists
and inventories using the standard Visio report tools.
You can use the transformer kit shapes to create your own transformers by combining and grouping the kit parts
to suit your own requirements. You can also add appropriate winding symbols to indicate winding phases.
Download and try out some sample shapes
To try out some samples go to our sampler download page.
This software works with:
- Microsoft Visio 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (any version) and Visio for Office 365. Sorry, this product is no longer supported on Visio 2000/2002.
- These shapes also work with Omnigraffle Pro on the Mac and iPad.
The current version is V2.15 dated 5th March 2013.
To upgrade from an older version please contact us for an upgrade discount code.
To purchase an instant download 24 hours per day please use the Buy Now button below to go to our buy pages which are all
hosted on secure servers at our eCommerce provider, PayProGlobal.
You can order by credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer, bank debit, wire transfer,
purchase order, money order, PayPal, or via telephone, fax, or by post. The online purchase
process normally takes just 5 to 10 minutes.
Prices are shown below and you can save money with volume discounts and bundles. All prices are exclusive of
local taxes where applicable.
Please check our software delivery policy.
If you have any problem or fears about buying online we have written some notes on the buying process.
Recent new/changed shapes
V2.14 - 13th February 2013
V2.13 - 16th November 2012
- Improved text resizing in some shapes
- Improved templates
V2.12 - 31st October 2012
- Added horn sounder shapes
- Improved US standard power sockets
V2.11 - 21st July 2012
- Added more power distribution shapes
- Added extra lighting and outlets shapes
- Added power phase lines
- Added process push bottons
V2.10 - 12th July 2012
- Added power distribution shapes
V2.9 - 15th May 2012
- Added protected earth
- Added pull and rotary process switches
- Added entry phone and intercomm
- Added screw connector
V2.8 - 1st May 2012
- Added overload symbols
- Added heater
- Added more process switches
- Added more switches and lights
- Added more power connectors
V2.7 - 9th March 2012
- Added air conditioner
- Improved appliances
V2.3 - 14th July 2011
- Improved transformer winding