These Visio stencils (US and metric units) contain all the shapes and symbols you require for creating your electronic
circuit diagrams in Visio. Below are some sample shapes for you to download and try out.
Most of the shapes have custom properties for manufacturer data, part numbers etc. so that you can create BOM (bill of materials), parts lists
and inventories using the standard Visio report tools.
Push buttons, relay contacts and switches have an action on their right-click menu to swap between open and closed contacts
(and the switch moves - you can use this to animate the switches), and all diodes have a menu to select black or white fill.
All shapes have connection points at suitable locations. Use the standard Visio connector tool
to join the shapes.
Download a free trial containing some sample shapes
|Download this zip file containing the sample shapes
from our Electrical, Electronics, Electronics Packages, TTL, CMOS, Microprocessor and Analog shapes stencils.
- Visio 2003/2007/2010/2013 users - unzip this file into the "My Documents\My Shapes" folder.
- Omnigraffle Pro users - unzip the file, click each file and install in the stencil library.
If you are unsure about downloading and installing files then please read our download instructions.
Please ensure Visio is closed before installing these shapes.
This software works with:
- Microsoft Visio 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (any version) and Visio for Office 365.
- ConceptDraw Pro on Mac OSX and Windows.
- Omnigraffle Pro on the Mac and iPad.
The current version is V3.32 dated 21st May 2014.
To upgrade from an older version please contact us for an upgrade discount code.
To purchase an instant download 24 hours per day please use the Buy Now button below to go to our buy pages which are all
hosted on secure servers at our eCommerce provider, PayProGlobal.
You can order by credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer, bank debit, wire transfer,
purchase order, money order, PayPal, or via telephone, fax, or by post. The online purchase
process normally takes just 5 to 10 minutes.
Prices are shown below and you can save money with volume discounts and bundles. All prices are exclusive of
local taxes where applicable.
Prices in () are approximate and depend upon exact exchange rates. Use the Buy button for full international pricing.
|Save money with a bundle:|
Stencils : 72
Shapes : 1250
Download size : 2.6MB
Stencils : 108
Download size : 3.5MB
Stencils : 150
Shapes : 2386
Download size : 5.6MB
Stencils : 186
Shapes : 2954
Download size : 6.5MB
Electronics Packages +
Stencils : 538
Shapes : 8018
Download size : 43.9MB
Recent new/changed shapes
V3.32 - 21st May 2014
- Added more timing diagram shapes
V3.31 - 2nd May 2014
V3.30 - 23rd April 2014
- Converted all stencils into XML .vsx format
V3.29 - 4th November 2013
- Added gas sensors
- Added force-sensitive resistors
- Added RFID shapes
- Added barcode shapes
- Added shapes for fibre-optics
V3.28 - 16th October 2013
- Added components for making complex custom switches
- Added 1950s style transistor and diode shapes
- Added junction transistor shapes
V3.26 - 14th May 2013
- Changes to Timing diagrams/Waveforms stencil
V3.24 - 27th November 2012
V3.23 - 2nd November 2012
- Improved various shapes with resizing and rescaling
V3.22 - 4th October 2012
- Added automotive electronics shapes
- Added loads more devices
- Added transducers
- Added Hall-effect device
- Added new diodes and resistors
- Added more transistors and FETs
- Correct and add to IEC logic gates
- Added more capacitors
- Added current transformer
- Added new instruments
V3.20 - 18th May 2012
- Added card reader
- Added screw connector
V3.19 - 1st May 2012
- Added new pushbuttons
- Added more vacuum tubes
V3.18 - 20th April 2012
- Improved MOSFETs and power semiconductors
- Added new logic gates
- Added Norton op amp
- Improved and added new capacitors
- Added new SR latch
- Improved and added new diodes
- Improved all switches
- Added flourescent tube