These Visio stencils contain all the shapes and symbols you require for creating your electronic
circuit diagrams in Visio. Below are some sample shapes for you to download and try out.
Most of the shapes have custom properties for manufacturer data, part numbers etc. so that you can create BOM (bill of materials), parts lists
and inventories using the standard Visio report tools.
Push buttons, relay contacts and switches have an action on their right-click menu to swap between open and closed contacts
(and the switch moves - you can use this to animate the switches), and all diodes have a menu to select black or white fill.
All shapes have connection points at suitable locations. Use the standard Visio connector tool
to join the shapes.
Download and try out some sample shapes
To try out some samples go to our sampler download page.
This software works with:
- Microsoft Visio 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (any version) and Visio for Office 365. Sorry, this product is no longer supported on Visio 2000/2002.
- These shapes also work with Omnigraffle Pro on the Mac and iPad.
The current version is V3.26 dated 14th May 2013.
To upgrade from an older version please contact us for an upgrade discount code.
To purchase an instant download 24 hours per day please use the Buy Now button below to go to our buy pages which are all
hosted on secure servers at our eCommerce provider, PayProGlobal.
You can order by credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer, bank debit, wire transfer,
purchase order, money order, PayPal, or via telephone, fax, or by post. The online purchase
process normally takes just 5 to 10 minutes.
Prices are shown below and you can save money with volume discounts and bundles. All prices are exclusive of
local taxes where applicable.
Please check our software delivery policy.
If you have any problem or fears about buying online we have written some notes on the buying process.
Recent new/changed shapes
V3.26 - 14th May 2013
- Changes to Timing diagrams/Waveforms stencil
V3.24 - 27th November 2012
V3.23 - 2nd November 2012
- Improved various shapes with resizing and rescaling
V3.22 - 4th October 2012
- Added automotive electronics shapes
- Added loads more devices
- Added transducers
- Added Hall-effect device
- Added new diodes and resistors
- Added more transistors and FETs
- Correct and add to IEC logic gates
- Added more capacitors
- Added current transformer
- Added new instruments
V3.20 - 18th May 2012
- Added card reader
- Added screw connector
V3.19 - 1st May 2012
- Added new pushbuttons
- Added more vacuum tubes
V3.18 - 20th April 2012
- Improved MOSFETs and power semiconductors
- Added new logic gates
- Added Norton op amp
- Improved and added new capacitors
- Added new SR latch
- Improved and added new diodes
- Improved all switches
- Added flourescent tube
V3.16 - 22nd March 2012
- Improved OR/NOR/XOR/XNOR logic gates
V3.14 - 21st February 2012
- Added colour-coded modular connector